This Flask's twin was featured on page 70 of the 2007 Winter issue of "The
Double Gun". It was one of the accessories for a gun made by "Parker, Field & Sons, Makers to her
Majesty, 233 Holborn, London." This dates the Muzzleloader Gun to the period from 1841 to 1876. The gun's
bore measured .935", making it a full-sized 6 bore. The lead balls were 92 caliber and weighed 1125 grams when
cast from 20:1 lead/tin alloy. This is a serious projectile!